- Provide planning, design, development, implementation and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks.
- Diagnosing network performance shortcomings, designing and implementing performance improvements.
- Develop, operate, and manage networks required to operate in a secure environments.
- Develop network security requirements and policy and translate requirements into specific device configurations
- Maintain, monitor, troubleshoot, and diagnose and resolve problems with Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Cisco VPNs , Cisco 3750 series switches , and Cisco management applications
- Design and implement enterprise-level ISP backbone networks
- Direct small teams in the identification and resolution of complex technical issues and problems
- Provide technical direction for the operation, configuration, and maintenance of network devices
- Analyzing user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzing system requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Guiding users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Providing technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develops technical documentation.
- Develops system Architecture and system design documentation.
CLEARANCE: Must be fully cleared to include FSpoly
Base2 is an equal opportunity employer.