Responsible for administration of operations and functions of the Table Games Department in respect to designated shift, in alignment with the mission, objectives, policies and procedures of Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures, and in full accordance with all Federal, State and Tribal gaming regulations..
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for the management of the Table Games operations on assigned shift, ensuring compliance with approved policies, procedures and gaming regulations.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of all Table Games on a particular shift.
- Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction throughout the Table Games department is achieved and maintained.
- Approves all opening and closing of games, holding overtime and calling in additional staffing as needed, due to volume of business and guest needs.
- Reviews and approves casino complimentary to casino guests.
- Reviews and makes recommendations to hire, transfer, suspend, promote, discharge, evaluate, assign and discipline all Table Game Associates in a fair and equitable manner.
- Greets and welcomes guests on the casino floor establishing rapport, and providing complimentary amenities based upon specific casino guidelines for levels of play.
- Monitors all Table Game action, and effectively communicates to appropriate personnel suspicious, unusual, or excessive activity.
- Responsible for achieving department financial goals in respect to assigned shift.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of pit documents and payroll records.
- Ensures inventory of all gaming supplies in respect to Table Games (emphasis on playing cards) is maintained and secured in accordance with gaming regulations.
- Displays a high level of maturity, discretion, tact, judgment and the ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Held accountable, to the highest degree, for the control, accuracy and thoroughness of all records and reports.
- Perform all job functions and duties of a Floor Supervisor.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.