The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of More Than a Bakery's business goals and objectives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility equipment.
2. Install adequate 'barriers' around large work areas to help prevent possible contamination of the finished product.
3. Maintain all electrical fixtures within OSHA requirements.
4. Must be able to read electrical drawings and blueprints.
5. Must have knowledge of 110, 220, 440 volt and DC voltage electricity.
6. Capable of wire up and repair of control panels, starters, disconnects, meters, and switches.
7. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
8. Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
9. Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
10. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
11. Keep all machinery lubricated, greased and oiled, keep records of all lubrication.
12. Perform a variety of plumbing, maintenance, and carpentry functions.
13. Analyze statistics regarding internal data such as throughputs, productivity, scrap and percent to goal calculations.
14. Must comply with Driver Safety Policy.
15. Other duties as assigned.