At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow. Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This role is the North America lead for corporate HR and as such provides significant support for the corporate executives based in NA (~25), and as such is the expert HR Business Partner and generalist for the region.
They will take the lead and support for all aspects of strategic manpower planning, Progression & Succession and Talent Management and full lifecycle support in NA for the corporate functions.
They will work closely with other HR functions (BU and COEs) to ensure alignment on all HR actions, talent management, Performance Management and Total Reward and thus ensure that our corporate population receive a first class HR service, and that we are joined up in terms of all actions that we take – notably when we deal with restructuring and other sensitive issues.
As such a good detailed knowledge of US legislation and practice, as well as ability to work with and influence C-Suite and -1 levels in terms of all aspects of HR lifecycle management is key. There will be frequent interactions with other HR functions to ensure we are well aligned. Because of their position, they will have a good oversight of company direction and actions, align closely with the other core members of the HR corporate team and be the NA Go-to person for the Corporate population, and build a reputation for being the trusted HR partner for our corporate clients there, supported by the rest of the corporate HR team (and COEs). The role is one which, if successful, will lead to other opportunities to take on a BU HR lead role or a COE role as part of next stage development and career progression. This exciting opportunity will be located in Auburn Hills, MI.
- Take a lead role in supporting Executives and business support areas of responsibility, coaching and developing leaders
- Support organization effectiveness through developing and implementing HR strategy across business support areas
- Lead company projects in line with business requirements, particularly around organization design and development
- Develop and implement HR strategy and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy
- Use management information and other sources of information pro-actively to provide accurate, up to date business intelligence that informs functional and business actions
- Being a true HR generalist and business partner, leading on all HR areas to ensure the best for business support areas including workforce planning, strategy planning on and offboarding, performance management, reward, learning and development, talent acquisition, talent management, employee engagement, organization design and other business-enhancing HR initiatives
- Implementing new business models and working with greater flexibility in order to deliver organization priorities
- Provide strategic and tactical advice and guidance to managers to enable meeting overall business objectives
- Drive leadership development and talent management initiatives, and implement corporate HR strategy
- Working under own autonomy, taking responsibility and accountability of workload
- Plan, lead and manage key projects and organization and business change activity within business support areas, assessing and addressing the people implications/impact of proposed changes
- Keep up to date with external trends and best practice to enhance the people processes of the organization
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.