To assit in providing appropriate aspects of quality patient care under the supervision of licensed therapists.
Implements and executes an established patient treatment plan under the supervision of a Licensed Occupational Therapist.
Communicates with patient, families, referring physicians, and other members of the team.
Provides timely documentation per company requirements.
Meets or exceeds the productivity standards as established with supervisor.
Effectively communicates with therapists concerning patients' response to treatment plan.
Coordinates treatment goals with other team members.
• Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapist Assistant Program.
• Electronic medical record charting and data entry.
• A minimum of six months Occupational Therapist Assistant experience preferred with home health.
• Current CPR Certification
• Current and unrestricted COTA licensure eligible for Wisconsin
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Requires travel to patient homes and meeting locations.
• Must maintain a valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
• Must maintain an acceptable driver’s record .
• Must maintain proof of current auto insurance.
• Must have access to a vehicle in good working condition.