SinfoníaRx, a subsidiary of Tabula Rasa Healthcare Inc., is a growing and innovative health care company whose mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare solutions for health plans, patients, and caregivers through Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs, services, and products.
MTM is a personalized service designed to optimize health outcomes for individual patients. Through the SinfoníaRx program, pharmacy interns, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacists as a team work directly with patients, their providers, and community pharmacists to ensure optimal treatment while reducing the risk of adverse events and drug interactions. The SinfoníaRx program is unique in its ability to identify and triage drug-related problems at a population level on a per patient basis.
The candidate selected will perform innovative software development and product support. Will work together with a Scrum team to take requirements through the development lifecycle and transform into high quality, valuable deliverables.
- Participation and ownership in all stages of development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support.
- Passionate about knowledge sharing and has the skills to help develop and advance the team through mentorship.
- Perform challenging work in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging software applications and services.
- Self-motivated with the ability to design and write high-performance, reliable, and maintainable code.
- Learn new technologies and resolve challenges involved with integrating them with our infrastructure.
- Update and modify systems to improve efficiency.
- Work closely with Product Team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development.
- Developing, testing and documenting RESTful APIs; with event-driven design patterns utilizing message queues; with SQL and/or NoSQL data stores; with designing, developing and deploying distributed systems.
- Comfortable with large projects in source control (git), continuous integration (Jenkins) and writing unit tests and integration tests.
- Design, develop and implement solutions around both a micro-service and monolithic architectures.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or related practical experience.
M.S. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study(preferred)
- 4+ of professional software development experience.
- Experience in Healthcare Technology (preferred)
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages and technologies as needed.
- Knowledge of e-prescribing standards certifications a plus. (Meaningful Use, FHIR)
- Familiarity with ontologies such as SNOMED, RxNorm , LOINC, ICD-10, NDC a plus.
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service.
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation.
- Competitive salaries.
- Generous benefit plans.
- Paid leave and holidays.
- A relaxed work environment.