At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
Position will be located in Auburn Hills/Troy, Michigan and may require up to 50% travel to support students located in our Kokomo Indiana and Rochester New York facilities, as well as other locations for Campus Recruitment activity.
- Responsible for full cycle activity associated with Delphi Technologies U.S. Student Programs
- Delphi Technologies has approximately 100 students, including year round co-ops and summer interns
- Collaborate with HR business partners to identify student hiring requirements
- Collaborate with recruitment team and hiring managers throughout selection, offer and pre-employment screening process
- Lead on-boarding and orientation for students
- Serve as student and manager point of contact for payroll, employment, or other issues
- Lead planning, communication, and execution of student events such as lunch and learns, annual intern forum, and student presentations
- Lead student evaluation/assessment and exit process
- Provide data and analytics for student programs and recommend future student program strategy, direction, or changes
- Ensure accountability and compliance to student program policy
- Responsible for Campus Recruitment
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to identify campus recruitment needs
- Provide data and analytics from student population, as well as new college grad hiring forecast to make recommendation for campus recruitment strategy and target schools
- Plan and Organize Campus events
- Responsible for enrollment in events and communication with HR and Hiring Managers to identify company representatives
- Collect requisitions for approved hiring
- Develop and provide toolkit to Company representatives
- Set up and lead booth activities
- Ensure Delphi Technologies is well represented in terms of its booth appearance, organization, and presentation to the school and candidates
- Coordinate candidate follow up and selection activities with recruitment team and hiring managers keeping HR Business Partners informed of progress
- Collect data from recruitment events and on candidates to determine effectiveness on campus and to provide meaningful feedback to the business
- Create, follow, and continuously improve work instructions for Talent Acquisitions
- Process monthly invoices and cross-charges for third party recruitment agencies
- Assist HR Manager and participate in special projects as needed
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.