Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of the Clorox company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work;; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Sr. Plant Quality Manager will provide quality leadership for the manufacturing and packaging facility in Sunrise, Florida. The individual in this position will draw upon operational, technical, compliance and laboratory knowledge and experience to lead a plant quality team of professionals. Scope of the role encompasses the management of day-to-day release of components, raw materials, bulk product and finished goods. The Sr. Plant Quality Manager will ensure compliance to current Good Manufacturing Practices for Supplements and to all corporate quality standards. This role will work closely with Plant Operations to ensure all quality and production goals are met. This role will also work directly with the Corp Quality Assurance Manager for Supplements to ensure that all requirements are being met and to identify and implement Quality Management System improvements.
What you will be doing
- Provide leadership and experience to develop a culture of Quality at the Sunrise plant.
- Works cross-functionally with the operations teams to develop an organization of diverse and high performing enthusiastic owners that have the skills and capabilities to drive growth while ensuring compliance. .
- Will implement, manage and provide guidance and oversight to all key QMS plant operational processes.
- Will ensure that all products meet all quality requirements and are released on time.
- Will provide oversight and leadership to the plant quality lab to ensure they have the equipment and resources needed to provide accurate and timely results.
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate, signed, and properly filed.
- Will continually perform quality systems gap analysis of operational sub-processes to ensure ongoing health of our Quality Management System and report issues to Plant Management.
- Will work directly with Plant Operations to improve cGMP's, compliance, and process efficiency.
- Will lead investigations and ensure corrective actions are completed.
- Will support the training and education of quality requirements, SOP's, cGMP's, etc… across the entire plant.
- Serve as the key point of contact for 3rd party and Regulatory inspections and audits of the Sunrise production facility.
- Proactively identifying and leading improvement projects to drive improved capability, eliminate waste, and increase team performance.
- Helps identify, develop, and implement process and system improvements.
- Advances the functions technical knowledge and skills as needed to improve performance.
- Develop and utilize meaningful metrics to monitor and manage the performance of the Quality System.
What you bring to the team:
- 8+ years of professional experience with Supplements/OTC/Food in areas of QMS implementation, management and oversight. Working knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements for 21CFR Parts 110/111/117.
- 2 years of experience managing 3rd party and/or FDA inspections.
- BA/BS Degree in Natural Sciences, Engineering or Physical Sciences required and eight (8) years of related work experience (Supplements/Foods/OTC's) required.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Working knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements (21 CFR Parts 110, 111 and 117).
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Skilled in risk assessment, root cause analysis and CAPA system execution.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to write clear, concise reports, business correspondence.
- Exceptional project management skills enabling the candidate to multi-task several initiatives simultaneously while adhering to aggressive timelines.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Windows, MS Office applications).
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage and respond to a variety of situations in a friendly and collaborative manner.
- Previous plant quality or operations management experience.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)