Full time Substance Use Disorder Counselor position in opioid addiction counseling services to patients receiving medicated assisted treatment (MAT) with detoxification or maintanance programs. Coordinate care of assigned patients from intake and admissions through treatment episode. Present patient status and concerns with treatment team accordingly. Conduct comprehensive patient assessments and the development and implementation of patient treatment plans according to State regulatory requirements. Provide clinical services, patient care, and education about MAT.
1. Complete intake and assessments of patients,
2. Coordinate and schedule weekly individual sessions.
3. Provides crisis intervention on an as need basis.
4. Attends weekly Clinical staffing, and supervision.
5. Attends in-service training and educational workshops.
6. Cooperates and communicates fully with team of doctors, nurses, and clinical staff members regarding patient behavior, progress, activities, etc.
7.Conducts self in a professional manner in areas of dress, language, attitude, and behavior.
8. Exhibits full knowledge and support of the philosophy and objectives of the Agency.
9. Fully understands and maintains policies regarding professional ethics, including appropriate boundaries and patient confidentiality.
10. Other duties as assigned by Director, supervisor, and/or Administration.