At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This exciting opportunity is located in our Troy, Michigan Customer Center.
Responsibilities and duties :
- Responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products.
- Creates and maintains forecast modules for customers and product lines, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance and historical demand.
- Creates statistical forecasts. Gathers, analyzes, and validates data, executes statistical modeling software, reviews statistical forecast models, and applies error analysis techniques to improve forecasting..
- Analyzes, presents, solicits, and assesses feedback on the various forecasts from sales and category. Recommends adjustments for operational forecasts. Reviews promotional plans with the sales team.
- Achieves consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating S&OP process.
- Support and drive S&OP for all applicable business planning activities
- Maintains demand planning system and software. Enters and modifies data ensuring the correctness of product hierarchy. Analyzes and monitors trends in forecast error. Identifies relevant market-related data and competitive intelligence.
- Analyzes, prepares and maintains relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process.
- Makes recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Leads forecast and inventory planning meetings, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals (emphasis on brand transitions, new product introduction, and promotions).
- Independently prepares and communicates forecast and inventory measurements to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets).
- Monitors order intake and forecast consumption to recognize issues, makes or suggests the needed adjustments
Traits we seek :
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages :
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.