1. Experience with Visual Studio and C# .NET
2. Experience with Selenium WebDriver for C#
3. Three or more years of experience in testing and quality assurance (QA) activities that demonstrates advanced knowledge of software testing principles, methodologies, automated testing and terminology.
4. Three or more years of demonstrated experience with analyzing requirements, executing and documenting tests and performing manual or automated, tool-driven testing scenarios.
5. Experience working with Microfocus ALM and UFT toolset, in both manual and automated testing.
6. Experience which demonstrates the candidate’s ability to integrate end-to-end test scenarios along with functional, regression, and performance (stress/load) test plans.
• Experience with various project delivery methodologies.
• Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested
• HP UFT / QTP: They must know VBScript Language
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of a Test Management Tool: Microfocus ALM
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of any Defect Tracking tool: Microfocus ALM and Atlassian Jira
• Certified Software Tester (CSTE) certification
• Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) certification
• Certified Test Manager (CTM) certification
• Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) certification
• Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification
• Three (3) to Five (5) years of relevant experience
This job operates in an office setting which incurs moderate noise consistent with a business office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some physical attributes are required, for instance, manual dexterity/typing, read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation, the ability to lift up to 25 lbs. as well as, ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.