The Delivery Coordinator is a driven and motivated sales and boating professional that focuses on providing the highest level of customer service to all customers. This position is a support role for all aspects of day to day business involving sales. The Delivery Coordinator reports to the Lead Salesman and is expected to assist the Lead Salesman with daily showroom setups, boat show setups, cleaning, minor rigging, staging boats, administrative work, picture taking, website postings, and anything else that may be asked upon them. This person is expected to be knowledgeable about all products that we offer, as well as safe boating practices and general services that they will be required to demonstrate to the customer. This person will be required to complete all training and continuously learn and adapt to new products that are offered and product changes that take place. This person is also expected to assist with sales by keeping customers warm and demonstrating product knowledge to customers in the showroom and during off-site boat shows. He/She will be expected to deliver boats to customers both on-site and off-site, as needed, as well as move boats between multiple store locations when asked. The Delivery Coordinator is an industry professional and is expected to project professionalism in both appearance and communication at all times.
• Answers phones, responds to emails, and greets customers
• Assists sales lead with administrative work
• Completes F&I paperwork and assists in closing sales deals
• Manages delivery team and ensures all deliveries are scheduled for prompt delivery
• Puts inventory into dealer management system
• Maintain a clean and professional sales environment through daily housekeeping and organization
• Conduct check in process for new boats and notate any warranty or shipping damage
• Work with floorplan audit personnel (GE, Wells Fargo, etc..) for monthly checks
• Conduct our own floorplan check for new/used boats monthly
• Transfer inventory between multiple store locations
• Daily use of CRM system
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports for sales department
• Work special events such as on-site and off-site boat shows
• Deliver sold boats both on-site & off-site to customers and conduct training with customers to familiarize them with their new boat, answer questions, and inform customer of recommended service schedule.
• Anything else needed or ask upon