Oversee and manage all daily operations at the dealership level with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. Provide support and assist GM with the new dealership development of the property and infrastructure. This person would manage all aspects of day to day boat sales specific to the dealerhip. He/She would be required to maintain a clean working environment through daily housekeeping. This person would also be tasked with training and managing a professional sales team consisting of level 1- level 3 salesman. This person would be required to manage the sales CRM system as well as the dealership management software. He/She would manage all dealership inventory and provide floorplan check reports as requested. This person is encouraged to be creative and think outside the box to come up with ideas that can grow and better the business.
• Consistently reach/exceed sales goals through selling new, used, and consignment boats
• Maintain a clean and professional sales environment and ensure that boat inventory is clean, presentable, and ready to sell daily.
• Manage showroom layout and rotation of inventory
• Manage internet listings on our website, craigslist, boat trader, boats.com, etc
• Assist GSM with managing proper inventory levels
• Check-in and receive new boat deliveries from manufacturer
• Work with floorplan audit personnel (GE, Wells Fargo, etc..) for monthly checks
• Conduct our own floorplan check for new/used boats monthly
• Closing out cash and finance contracts with customers
• Work with personnel to ensure that sold boats are rigged and ready for delivery
• Provide thorough delivery process to customer once customer is ready to take delivery
• Seek out and purchase desirable used boats for resale
• Anything else that is needed or asked upon