The Belknap White Group is a nationally ranked top 5 flooring distributor offering residential and commercial customers a diverse portfolio of best-in-class surface materials including ceramic and porcelain tile, unfinished and pre-finished wood, laminate and resilient flooring, as well as installation supplies and materials.
With over thirty years of family ownership and a keen focus on positive customer experiences has allowed our company to partner with industry-leading manufacturers, including Armstrong, Crossville, American Olean, Kahrs and Mirage. The Belknap White Group is headquartered in Massachusetts and services all of New England, New York (including NYC) and New Jersey with nine showroom and/or distribution locations throughout our territory. Please visit our website at www.belknapwhite.com for more information on our company.
Outside Sales Representative
BWG is seeking a highly focused, energetic, results-oriented sales professional with a successful background in sales for our Northern New Jersey territory. Experience with flooring is preferred. The successful candidate will focus on increasing BWG's market penetration of Flooring Products by calling on retail accounts selling Hardwood Flooring, Resilient, and sundries.
- Establish, develop and grow business relationships with existing and potential customers in the specified territory through daily sales calls promoting products, conducting product training, and handle customer claims
- Sell solutions to accounts by listening, researching, following up on clients' needs
- Present and train on new and current products in our strong product portfolio to residential and commercial customers
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be metrics and goal oriented
- Must exhibit high integrity in a business environment with a strong customer focus
- Coordinate with other Belknap White Group sales representatives to maximize cross-corporate branding and selling potential
- Analyze business plans with key accounts to increase market share
- Administration of emails, voicemails, sales reports, expense reports
Recognizing the significance of the position, a competitive compensation package will be offered consisting of draw plus commission. BWG offer a full package of benefits including Blue Cross & Blue Shield Medical, Delta Dental, 401k with company match, Term Life, Voluntary Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and a weekly payroll.
Are you ready to join a fast growing, family owned company where exciting things are happening all the time? COME JOIN US!