Bi-Lingual Therapist (Outpatient & Community Based)
Full time, part time and hourly positions available!
Position Description: ¿Te gusta ayudar a los niños y familias y sentirse parte de la solución? Applewood centros promueve soluciones para niños, jóvenes y familias.
Applewood Centers is looking for you! We are looking for multiple qualified Bi-Lingual (English-Spanish) Outpatient, School Based and In-Home Therapists to provide guidance and instruction to foster emotional, physical and mental growth of clients through therapeutic intervention and positive role modeling.
Gran oportunidad para los profesionales de cuidado! El uso de terapia bilingüe inglés-español con clientes una habilidad recompensada.
- A Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- LSW or LPC required
- 1 year prior experience in the delivery of mental health services in the office, school or community to children and families with complex needs is essential.
- This position requires flexibility of schedule and ability to travel in response to the needs of families.
Benefits: At Applewood Centers we pride ourselves in having a collaborative culture and team environment found throughout our programs. Our Core Values help set the goals and expectations of our employees. We value our employees and their commitment to our mission and offer competitive benefits including:
- $4000 HIRING BONUS (for full time status)
- A competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Generous paid time off including:
- 10 holidays per year
- 12 days of Extended Illness Bank time per year
- 15 to 25 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year depending on position
- Domestic partner benefits
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Paid long-term disability
Other benefits of working at Applewood Centers include:
- A friendly, professional and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- Career growth
- Staff recognition
- Year round free CEU trainings
- Northeast Ohio is a great place to live and work http://www.neoisgreat.com/
About Applewood Centers: From our roots as a school, an orphanage and a guidance clinic, through our evolution to the large behavioral health and social service organization we are today, our services for children and families have spanned over 175 years. In the early days, we schooled and cared for approximately 25 children. Today we serve nearly 6,000 children and their families each year. Our Mission is to foster solutions for children, youth and families. Applewood Centers’ vision is to be a leader in improving the lives of children in Ohio by providing high quality behavioral healthcare and out-of-home services for children and their families.
For more information on our agency and the services we provide, we invite you to visit us at www.applewoodcenters.org.
Check out our recruitment video to learn more about a career with Applewood Centers!