Minimum Technical Qualifications
1. At least 10 years of experience programming in a Natural/ADABAS development environment.
2. At least 10 years of hands-on experience following a structured System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
3. At least three (3) years of demonstrated experience working as a Natural developer with a pension or financial system.
Desirable Technical Qualifications
1. Experience in a Natural Construct technical environment.
2. Experience with conversion of data from Adabas to SQL Server.
3. Experience with interfacing/bridging of multiple systems including Natural/Adabas.
4. Experience with and knowledge of Job Control Language (JCL).
This job operates in an office setting which incurs moderate noise consistent with a business office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some physical attributes are required, for instance, manual dexterity/typing, read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation, the ability to lift up to 25 lbs. as well as, ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.