Under the direction of, and reporting to the President, the Director of Human Resources & Organization Development is responsible for developing and executing human resouces and organizational development strategy in support of the overall business plan and strtegic direction of the orgainzation.
1. Responsible for the creation of Organizational Development and Human Resources annual strategic plan in support of Glenroy's strategic initiatives. Paticipates in the company strategic planning process.
2. Oversees the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet HR & OD needs and goals.
3. Develops comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention systems, and processes designed to meet the human capital needs of the organization.
4. Ensures the organization has the proper internal communicaitons system, processes, and guidance in place to execute on the company's mission and strategic vision.
5. Partners with executive leadership to addres talent requirements and facilitate reqoganization efforts as needed.
6. Manages and makes recommedation to the President and Executive Team in areas of policy, benefits, compensation and other matters affecting deparment/company operations.
7. Oversees training and development stategies to improve the organization's talent and leadership capabilities.
8. Works closely with leadership to foster a corporate culture that reflects the values and positions the organization as an employer of choice.
9. Manages escalated and/or sensitive employment claims, siscrimination charges, or related legal issues.
10. Ensures compliance with laws, and serves as primary contact with the company employment law attorney and outside government agencies.
11. Determine meaningful HR & OD metrics; perform regular HR & OD metric review; collect and analyze human capital data to make recommendations for ongoing improvement and goal attainment.