PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS FOR OUR DALLAS/FORT WORTH LOCATION!
The Mobile Repair Technician – Technician works as part of the Satellite Operations Mobile Repair Team, which is comprised of deployable A&P Maintenance Technicians with inspection and return to service authorization. The technician performs a variety of aircraft modifications and maintenance functions on AOG aircraft including advanced troubleshooting, maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic, avionics, electrical, and/or electronic systems, and return to service (RTS) in support of AOG or drop-in aircraft, wherever the aircraft is located.
- High school graduate or equivalent with additional courses in aircraft maintenance in recognized service or technical school programs.
- Current F.A.A. Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Must possess a passport or ability to acquire one is required.
- A valid US Driver’s License and able to be covered under company insurance.
- Eligibility to possess an inspection and return to service (RTS) authorization on all supported Falcon Models.