Do you believe that if you change the beginning of a child’s life you can change their whole story?
Cranfield Academy is seeking team members who are committed to getting it right for children right from the start. We are looking for energetic, compassionate educators who delight in marveling with children and introducing the world to them. At Cranfield Academy, we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children’s potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
Cranfield Academy is currently seeking a After-care and Support Teachers to join our team!!
The After-School Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each student’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
Job responsibilities include:
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
- Support children in completing their homework
- Enhance learning through creative use of materials.
The Support Teacher will assist with implementing curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning and implementing the daily program.
- Assist in planning and preparing the learning environment (classroom and playground) and preparing needed supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Assist staff in any other appropriate ways.
- Supervise the classroom when the teacher is out of the room.
- Help children become aware of their roles as integral members of a group.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times
Experience and Education:
- High-school Diploma or GED.
- Experience in working with students.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality.
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Ability to use standard office equipment as a laptop and smartphone.
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people!
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment, we offer competitive benefits such as medical insurance, 401(k), paid time off, education scholarships, child tuition discounts, and more. Endeavor Schools is a growing family of private schools that is united by the belief that families deserve schools that are worthy of their trust. The mission of Endeavor Schools is to empower our schools with the tools, resources and support required to deliver on the promises made to our children and families. Our vision is to create optimal teaching and learning environments that transform the lives of those we serve.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.