If you are seeking the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative team made up of people who are passionate about their mission - come to SinfoníaRx and help us make a difference in our community!
SinfoníaRx (a division of Tabula Rasa Healthcare) is a growing and innovative health care company whose mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare solutions for health plans, patients, and caregivers through Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs, services, and products.
MTM is a personalized service designed to optimize health outcomes for individual patients. Through the SinfoníaRx program, pharmacy interns, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacists as a team work directly with patients, their providers, and community pharmacists to ensure optimal treatment while reducing the risk of adverse events and drug interactions. The SinfoníaRx program is unique in its ability to identify and triage drug-related problems at a population level on a per patient basis.
As a SinfoníaRx employee you’ll enjoy:
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation
- Competitive salaries
- Generous benefit plans
- Paid leave and holidays
- A relaxed work environment
JOB PURPOSE: A Pharmacy Technician is responsible for performing administrative duties, tasks, and assignments supporting both SinfoníaRx Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs and services and SinfoníaRx administrative operations. The assigned responsibilities primarily focus on providing medication management therapy services to patients with all types of medication management needs. As a Licensed Pharmacy Technician, the defined duties and responsibilities for this position will require compliance to the regulations and standards of the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy, and the Policies and Procedures of SinfoníaRx.
Under the direct supervision of a pharmacist, provides medication management services to patients and clients of SinfoníaRx, In support of the Medication Management Center (MMC) such as:
- Makes outbound “cold calls” offering medication management services to patients
- Completes comprehensive medication reviews live and over the phone
- Provides counseling via a structured interview format as required by the program sponsor and clients. The structure of counseling sessions may vary depending on program sponsor.
- Contacts the patient’s prescriber(s) to authorize therapeutic interchanges, reviews potential duplicate therapies, and/or consults with the prescriber as appropriate and conveys any patient therapeutic change authorizations from prescribers as well as any other recommendations for therapy modifications to the patient’s dispensing pharmacy
- Documents all services provided and recommendations made including declination of service by patients
- Maintains performance standards including, but not limited to call volumes consistent with other Medication Management Center pharmacists
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and CERTIFICATIONS
EDUCATION: A High School Diploma or G.E.D.; and if applicable per your state requirements: a certificate of completion and/or diploma from a formal course of study to become a pharmacist technician from a vocational program or college or other retail pharmacy technician program.
?Experience: Preferred: A minimum of six (6) months experience in a pharmacy technician role. Prior experience working in a MTM call center environment and/or with a geriatric population in a healthcare environment.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.