Slipstream creates, tests, implements, and scales the next generation of solutions that move us farther, faster toward a clean energy economy. You are the key to the success of our mission of producing enduring economic and environmental benefits for all.
Under supervision, the Administrative Assistant performs a variety of administrative functions for one or more programs within Energy Finance Solutions
Primary & Essential Responsibilities
1. Routing Correspondence and Facilitating Processes
2. Direct Processing Support
3. Customer Service Support
4. Actively participate as a member of assigned workgroups
5. These responsibilities are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned from time-to-time.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Verbal & written communication skills• Organization skills & attention to detail• Ability to multi-task & prioritize• Exceptional customer focus• Problem-solving skills• Ability to think quickly & make good judgement decisions• Ability to be analytical• Team player with the ability to work independently
Slipstream employees approach each day withour values in mind: mission-driven, excellence, integurty, results focused, exceptional service, collaboration, personal drive, create a great work environment and demonstrated committment to community.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://WECC.appone.com