Join a Winning Team!
Wescom Financial Services is currently seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in Anaheim, CA.
When you join Wescom Financial Services, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
Since 1934 Wescom Credit Union has been dedicated to helping members throughout Southern California build better lives. Wescom Credit Union has over 3 Million in assets and more than 200,000 members. Now with 22 branches, Wescom Credit Union provides essential banking solutions to its members. Like all credit unions, Wescom Credit Union is a non-profit financial cooperative, and their members are their owners. This means their excess earnings benefit each one of our member-owners with such benefits as lower loan rates, higher savings yields, reduced fees, and a robust network of branches and ATMs. To learn more, visit www.wescom.org
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 or 66 and Insurance license required
- Three to five years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Experience in a broker dealer or retail investment firm also preferred. College degree preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to understand and articulate the features and benefits of Wescom Financial Services investment products and services.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with contact management systems and hypotheticals desirable.
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2639714
**Representatives are employed and registered by Wescom Financial Services, LLC (WFS), a Registered Investment Advisor, broker-dealer, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Wescom Holdings, LLC, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wescom Credit Union. Registered Representatives are employed by and registered through WFS (Member FINRA/SIPC).
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7