Terraphase Engineering is currently looking for a part-time Laborer to help us conduct work in the Bay Area.
- Individual will assist field crews with various field projects, potentially including cleanup of waste and hazardous waste.
- Position involves lifting and loading equipment from/to pickup trucks.
- Individual will use an assortment of hand tools (e.g., shovels, shop vacs, hand augers).
- Must be able to manipulate a 55-gallon drum.
- Will perform other miscellaneous duties as necessary.
- Hold a valid Driver’s License.
- Obtain and keep current all certifications/licenses required (i.e. 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training, Confined Spaces).
- Ability to lift an average of 70 lbs.
- Individual must be familiar with and able to use basic hand tools.
- Must be flexible to changes in schedule and be available for “on call” status.
- Must be able to work in a various climates.
Preferred Health & Safety Training
- OSHA certification (24-hour or 40-hour HAZWOPER).
Who We Are
We are an environmental consulting company that offers cost-effective solutions to complex environmental and engineering challenges. We apply technical expertise and keen awareness of the regulatory framework to achieve our clients’ project goals and objectives. The combined talent and experience of Terraphase’s engineers, geologists, and scientists form the foundation for a comprehensive environmental management approach.
Terraphase was founded with the goal of developing a full-service engineering and consulting firm that provides high-quality services to clients with regional and nationwide operations. We are driven by creating valuable work products for our company & clients, and a rewarding environment for our employees. Our staff is comprised of registered professionals in civil engineering, geology, hydrogeology, and geotechnical engineering.
Our unique company culture philosophy of appreciating and recognizing individuals for their work, leadership, and mentoring, while supporting and encouraging a healthy personal and professional lifestyle help to make Terraphase one of the best places to work.
Terraphase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to an inclusive & diverse work environment where individual strengths and diverse viewpoints are respected and complement each other to achieve common goals. (EOE M/V/F/D)