PFL is a marketing technology company that provides sales enablement and marketing automation solutions as well as printing, mailing, and fulfillment services. We directly connect B2B organizations to cutting edge solutions, accelerating productivity and driving business forward. We serve more than 125,000 customers in over 130 countries.
We develop, maintain and operate our software solutions inhouse using state of the art technologies, tools, methodologies and agile processes. Our software engineers are top notch, continuously innovating and improving, keeping up to date on latest technologies. We foster a cooperative learning environment.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our rapidly growing Indianapolis, IN software development team. Enjoy the views of Monument Circle while tackling big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with.
You have your first year(s) as a Software Engineer under your belt. You have experience in APEX programming and Visualforce. You know how to integrate applications into Salesforce. Ideally, you also have .NET experience. Most importantly, though, you get excited about new technologies and excel at working as part of a collaborative team. Customer satisfaction is paramount for you. You thrive on challenge. You like to continue to learn and share your experience. You’d like to work in an agile, self-directed development team.
What you will do for us:
- Work within a team designing, developing and testing customer facing software services integrated with and/or embedded into Salesforce
- Leverage Batch Apex, Queueables, Platform Events, Salesforce Connect, Remote Objects, and Lightning components in a managed package backed by Microsoft Azure cloud services to build highly scalable serverless architectures
- Improve and modernize existing software to help to ensure our existing customers’ success
- Build and maintain our CI/CD and DevOps tools
- Participate in our agile development and continuous improvement processes
- Field internal support calls
- 1+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce development including testing and deployment.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce CRM architecture, Visualforce/APEX, sharing, managed packages, batch processes, triggers and controllers
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST), and API integrations
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification; higher certifications are a plus
- Ability to administer any standard Salesforce applications and integrations
- The ability and desire to learn new technologies, methodologies and processes at a rapid pace
- Computer Science and engineering mindset, understanding and utilizing concepts and theory to solve practical problems
- Perfect team player with a commitment to succeeding with the team
The rest of the stuff: Compensation based on experience. We have several openings ranging from Junior to Senior Developer. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, vacation, parking stipend, etc.
Click Apply Now below or email a resume to email@example.com!
Please note: PFL requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US and generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
|PrintingForLess.com is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. PrintingForLess.com complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discriminations.