At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This exciting opportunity is located at or Troy, MI location.
Responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for day to day HR activity supporting corporate staff of approximately 125 employees.
- Assist staff areas with staffing needs and collaborate with recruitment team to fill positions with quality candidates in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper approval of staffing requisitions, monitor progress, participate or conduct interviews as needed, conduct comp analysis and make offer recommendations to HR Manager
- Coordinate all on-boarding and exit activity with employees and managers
- Administer HRIS transactions and reporting
- Assist in performance management processes
- Promotion and process assistance for MyCore objective and performance review process
- Assist HR Manager with Talent Management and Development initiatives
- Assist in compensation administration for annual merit and bonus programs
- Responsible for U.S. HR Service Center activities that support approximately 1300 employees, including but not limited to: EEOC/AAP
- FMLA approvals, tracking, input, documentation
- Supporting documentation for Audits
- Own process and content for New Employee Orientation and On-boarding
- Own process and content for Employee Exits
- Collaborate with Employee Benefit, Payroll, and HR Business Partners to improve the employee experience.
- Answer Employee and HR Business Partner questions pertaining to U.S. Policy
- Requires understanding of intent and application of policy
- Create, follow, and continuously improve work instructions for HR
- Assist HR Manager and participate in special projects as needed
- Gather and analyze data, make recommendation
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.