Base2 is looking for an Information Technology specialist to provide corporate support. The IT specialist provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of corporate IT systems. Manages IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Configures and manages Linux and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance. Configures and manages Linux and Windows servers, running on an Active Directory domain. Configures and maintains user access and security, including use of multi-factor authentication (MFA).
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. 5 years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
The Level 2 IT Support shall be able to perform tasks plus the following indicated tasks:
- Diagnose hardware and software problems and replace defective components
- Maintain and administer computer networks, equipment, and services
- Design, configure and test possible upgrades and changes of hardware, software, networking and operating systems
- Provide technical support to computer and network users, as required
- Maintain an inventory and order equipment as needed.
Clearance: Must have active clearance with FS Poly.