Field Service Technician
Quadco, LLC., is a recognized leader in the oil and gas services industry. As an integral component of our overall product and service suite, we provide our customers with high precision instrumentation that controls and monitors critical systems on oil and gas drilling rigs.
We present a variety of opportunies for career minded service professionals who appreciate the rewards of contributing in a meaningful way to a winning team.
As a Field Service Technician, you will have the following duties and will need to meet qualification standards as set out below:
- Travel to customer sites throughout Alaska to survey, install, commission, test, calibrate and train customers on the safe and proper operation of NOV instrumentation products.
- Conduct field installations and calibrations of sensors and systems.
- Perform field upgrades of software and hardware and train customers on proper system operations.
- Communicate field failures and feedback reports to the appropriate departments.
- Complete and submit field service documentation in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Rotating travel schedule to the North Slope. Two weeks on, two weeks off.
- Must pass national background check, motor vehicle report and drug screening.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of oil and gas field components, including software and hardware.
- Willingness to be on call.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic background preferred.
- Electrical background preferred.
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, levels being commensurate with qualifications.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.