Join a Winning Team!
Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. (“SPF”) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services for customers of Westamerica Bank in the Napa Region of Northern California.
When you join SPF, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with Westamerica Bank branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the bank’s customer base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA serving the investment needs of banks and their customers. We work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Westamerica has $5.5 billion in assets and operates as a holding company for Westamerica Bank, a regional community bank with 80 branches and 2 trust offices in 20 Northern and Central California counties. To learn more about Westamerica Bank, go to www.westamerica.com.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2600165
**Representatives are employed and registered through SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. visit www.sorrentopacific.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7