Responsible for cleaning and resetting tables, monitoring tables for Guest needs and duties requested by performing supervisory personnel, in an efficient, courteous manner displaying a high standard of Guest Services.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
• Responsible for cleaning all tables, resetting them for new seating; ensuring tables are set in accordance with Venue standards.
• Assist Food Servers in serving the Guests throughout their meal, observing the Guests for any requests for service, clears all dishes from the table after Guests are through eating, continually providing them with a clean, neat eating area.
• Perform as a team member with Venue Host, Supervisors, Servers, and Kitchen Staff in maintaining a smooth and efficiently operations.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the venue including side stations, floor and tables.
• Address any Guest complaints to resolve them quickly and courteously in accordance to department standards.
• Assists in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Fitness Room
- Associate Dining Room
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Medical Nurse Line
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid breaks
- Free Uniforms
- On site computer lab