Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services for members of excite Credit Union in the Wilmington, NC area.
When you join CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Established book of business and ability to easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 22-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Established in 1952, excite Credit Union is a growing and profitable institution with over $430 million in assets and 40,000 members nationwide. excite Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative proudly serving over 400 business partners and their employees with our state-of-the-art financial services. As we were founded by GE employees, innovation is in our DNA and as we continue to grow we strive to be as innovative as our founders. For more information, visit www.AllianceCU.org .
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63 (65 or 66 required) and Insurance license
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2597039
**Representatives are employed and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7