· Knowledge of contingency computing and communications programs with an emphasis on the use of these systems in emergency situations
· Knowledge of fixed and non-fixed computing networking
· Knowledge of connectivity solutions including satellite based systems
· Knowledge of overseas diplomatic environment including high threat locations
· Knowledge of cable infrastructure deployment requirements and activities
· Knowledge of the development of complete bills of material related to the installation of technology systems in U.S. facilities abroad
· Significant experience providing on-site technology service at U.S. facilities abroad
· 3+ years’ of federal computer and networking experience
· Ability to lift 50lbs
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to stand for extended periods of time. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Includes travel to local, remote and out of state locations.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.