At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This exciting opportunity is located in our Troy, Michigan Customer Center.
Responsibilities and duties
- Category Business Planning and Execution for the Region
- Accountable for profit at the Region level for the category
- Proactively identify critical insights needed to support Category Plans for the Region
- Responsible for developing the internal category business plan and external category plan
- Assess environmental, consumer, customer, installer and category situation; establish additional research & needed funding
- Create/confirm category definition and structure; role suggestions
- Create/confirm the category vision
- Develop category strategies, initiatives and scorecard measures
- Ensure alignment and execution of the product value proposition in the region through effective 4P management
- Lead a multi-functional team to create the Region Category plan
- Adjust category elements for channels and key customers and work directly with sales and key customer(s) on developing Joint Business Plans
- Design implementation plan, track against scorecards and revise the Category Plan as appropriate. Create Sales Playbook content.
- Support development of the Global Product Line Plan
- Accountable for developing the ideal assortment (offer for sale & customer inventory location) and supporting inventory deployment
- Review and approve category specific marketing materials and promotional plans
- Create price strategy to achieve regional financial goals
- Develop and monitor the category scorecard
Regional Product Management
- Responsible for identifying New To Range product requirements and implementing at the region level
- Generating product ideas with support from Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering and Suppliers.
- Approve and manage the implementation of product lifecycle changes in the region (e.g. CR process)
- Identify NTR needs pipeline with products that fit with the category vision, category role suggestions, and key category strategies.
- Provides customer support as required (e.g. analysis, market insights, customer strategy recommendations, response to inquiries)
- Contributor to developing Customer Business and Joint Business Plans in the region, and participates in key customer meetings (as needed)
Traits we seek:
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.