The Sales Trainee Program was established to develop the next generation of Sales, Trade Development, Operations, and Corporate leaders. Offers trainees the opportunity to engage in career building activities while simultaneously learning and applying industry-leading practices.
All trainees will be assigned a marketing project and will be required to make a presentation at the end of the program to top executive leaders. Trainees will also be given the opportunity to ride-along with Sales Representatives as well as complete a rotation within several departments of our business such as Sales, Operations, Marketing, Trade Development, Finance, etc.
This hands-on experience gives trainees the chance to explore and understand the adult beverage industry. The knowledge gained from industry leaders will allow you to build a network of professionals within the beverage alcohol industry and here at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits of Oklahoma.
Trainees will work closely with the Trade Management Team to assist in utilizing trend data and consumer insights to evaluate SKU, brand, and category performance and trends. Some job duties would include grocery store resets, on/off premise sales overview, data analysis, reviewing Nielsen data, attending general sales meetings, and other marketing and administrative duties.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 23 years of age or older
- Valid Oklahoma Driver's License
- Ability to obtain an ABLE license
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
- Teamwork approach to accomplishing goals
- Attention to details
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing, communication, retail, or category management
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 40lbs
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.