As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist's duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• High school degree or equivalent
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://USLegalSupportInc.appone.com