Interactive Government Holdings (IGH) is seeking qualified, trained and capable individual to serve as a Claims Analyst for the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Single Family Post Insurance Division (SFPID) Single Family Claims Branch (SFCB) claims processing services in Washington, DC. The Claims Analyst will perform duties outlined in the mission statement below.
Established in 2006, Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a leading professional services and technology provider to the Federal government whose mission is to serve our men and women in uniform globally and their support systems locally. We utilize strategy, data science and technology to make the programs we execute more efficient for the people our programs serve. Currently, IGH has a national and international contract staff as well as a small HQ team in Springfield, VA.
IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine. We are proud of our ability to shape tomorrow, while ensuring all active duty personnel and reservists can carry out their critical missions and tasks today.
SFPID provides mortgage insurance for Mortgagees against losses from financing the purchase of single-family homes and disposes of all properties acquired in exchange for payment of insurance benefits. When a homeowner defaults on a Single-Family FHA-insured mortgage, the Mortgagee presents a claim for insurance benefits to FHA. The SFCB is responsible for the payment of insurance benefits based on claims filed by FHA-approved Mortgagees.
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
The Claims Analyst assists in managing the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Single Family Post Insurance (SFPID), Single Family Claims Branch (SFCB) claims processing services.
Functional Responsibility - The Claims Analyst is responsible for processing Forward Mortgage claims. Process single family claims within ninety (90) days of receipt, follow the first-in, first-out method, and priority process Conveyance and Reconveyance Claim types. Individual must validate data and submit supporting documentation. Must have excellent organization, data entry, and customer service skills.
- Receive and track digital single family claim packages daily
- Review, analyze, research, calculate, process, and take appropriate action for payment or return to Mortgagee for additional action in accordance with HUD Handbook 4000.1, pertinent Mortgagee Letters, and Frequently Asked Questions provided by HUD
- Communicate returns and denials to the Mortgagee within one (1) business day of completing the claim review
- Respond to email requests from Mortgagees regarding single family claim submission and supporting documentation within three (3) business days of receipt
- Enter appropriate information into CLAIMS/A43C based upon the appropriate action as a result of the claim review
- Contribute to weekly and monthly reports
- Prepare and submit a comprehensive Monthly Report detailing all activities, accomplishments and challenges of related to the position and of the team collectively. Assist Team members as they provide comprehensive input to the Team Monthly Report with sufficient detail to keep the customer (HUD) and employer (IGH) informed of team progress and needs.
Qualified Candidates must have:
Minimum Experience – We will train, but insurance claims processing experience particularly Housing experience is preferred (HUD, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae) Other experience preferred includes: Regulatory, Compliance, Quality Assurance, Due Diligence and Risk-Based Audit Reviews within the federal sector with a focus on Single Family Claims.
Minimum Education – High School Diploma
This is a full-time position. The individual filling this position will work at IGH headquarters, 7426 Alban Station Blvd., Suite B-218, Springfield, Virginia 22150.
Must be available between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday EST, except Federal Holidays or when the Government facility is closed for administrative reasons.
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: 15 paid PTO days, 401K (4% company match), Company paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental Plan and disability plans.