If you are seeking the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative team made up of people who are passionate about their mission - come to SinfoníaRx and help us make a difference in our community!
SinfoníaRx (a division of Tabula Rasa Healthcare) is a growing and innovative health care company whose mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare solutions for health plans, patients, and caregivers through Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs, services, and products.
MTM is a personalized service designed to optimize health outcomes for individual patients. Through the SinfoníaRx program, pharmacy interns, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacists as a team work directly with patients, their providers, and community pharmacists to ensure optimal treatment while reducing the risk of adverse events and drug interactions. The SinfoníaRx program is unique in its ability to identify and triage drug-related problems at a population level on a per patient basis.
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service;
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Generous benefit plans;
- Paid leave and holidays;
- A relaxed work environment.
JOB PURPOSE: A Compliance Specialist is responsible for performing administrative duties, tasks, assignments, and projects associated with organizational and staff compliance to policies and procedures, as well as adherence to government or regulatory regulations and standards applicable to SinfoníaRx business and service operations. A Compliance Specialist will perform research and reviews of employee and facility records, identifying trends, and supporting the functions of the Compliance Unit, and its varied operations. The incumbent must promote a strong code of ethics and integrity within SinfoníaRx business operations.
Supports the Compliance Officer in ensuring that all personnel and sites are operating effectively and meet all compliance or regulatory requirements by performing duties, task, and assignments.
- Provides research and reporting on pending legislation and regulatory changes that impact SinfoníaRx business or service operations.
- Performs site, program, and staff reviews; participates in audits related to organizational compliance with regulatory or third-party audits.
- Provides technical and informational support to staff members with the compliance training program and program access.
- Creates and maintains documentation by serving as meeting scribe for assigned compliance meetings, audits, or other assigned discussion activities; ensuring meeting notes are comprehensive, accurate, and correctly document the discussion topics, assignments, action items, and resolutions.
- Performs compliance data entry and file maintenance.
EDUCATION: A minimum of a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of three years (3) year experience in a clerical or administrative role, preferably in a healthcare environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None required.
This posting is seeking to fill one (1) Part-Time position at our Austin, Texas Call Center.