The Accounting Support Admin assists our accounting team with day to day operations. Responsibilities include: maintain daily worksheets and general ledger system, maintain and complete files and records as needed, assist with accounts payable and receivable duties, and provide general administrative support to controller and accounting department team. Candidates should possess exceptional organizational and time management skills, and have experience working successfully in a fast paced environment. The person in this position needs to understand the importance of their role to the team, be willing to change gears as needed while still adhering to a schedule that meets required deadlines. Someone who enjoys being a part of a team. Applicants with experience and familiarity in a similar role are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Receives and sorts day to day financial transactions
• Enters data and maintains records for all financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
• Prepares financial reports
• Downloads and updates invoices and statements
• Participates in special accounting projects as assigned
• Assists with accounts receivable/payable
• Assists with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
• Complies with local, state, and federal laws
• Anything else needed or asked upon