We're looking for a campaign coordinator to seek out opportunities and coordinate a wide range of efforts to push our campaigns into the media spotlight and public consciousness. Past projects have included creating high-profile ad campaigns and other initiatives to show millions of people the abuse endured by animals in a variety of industries. We're interested in creative minds and people who have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as experience overseeing large projects from conception to completion.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Seek out opportunities and develop and follow through on efforts to push campaigns into the media spotlight and the public consciousness
• Develop and manage a wide variety of projects for PETA's campaigns
• Draft letters and other documents in order to support PETA's campaigns
• Analyze the success of campaign efforts and adjust strategy and approach accordingly
• Represent PETA to television outlets, radio stations, newspapers, and magazines
• Conduct research and analysis on campaign targets
• Keep informed about local and national news stories and track stories relevant to the campaigns
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
• College degree or equivalent experience • Previous project- or campaign-management experience• Thorough knowledge of animal rights issues and PETA campaigns• Proven excellent research and analytical skills• Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively• Proven ability to communicate with a variety of people in a professional and personable manner• Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail• Proven ability to take initiative and follow through• Demonstrated ability to multitask, work with minimal direct oversight, and meet deadlines • Professional appearance and adherence to a healthy vegan lifestyle• Support for PETA's philosophy and the ability to professionally advocate PETA's positions on issues• Commitment to the objectives of the organization
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://fsap.appone.com