Customer Care Representative needed in Davenport, Iowa
8:30 - 5:30 Monday through Friday
Every 4th Saturday from 8 am - 12 noon. Off at noon Friday before Saturday shift.
1. Investigate/resolve daily pass-code and ĎTroublesome' issues that appear on the daily shift report.
2. Gather account data updates, implement and enter into software.
3. Follow-up on the account updates to insure accuracy and expediency.
4. Properly and professionally handle customer complaints and issues.
5. Receive, listen to, and attempt to resolve customer concerns and issues, and then if necessary, process cancellations.
6. Generate service tickets and follow-up as needed to insure prompt completion and customer satisfaction.
7. Handle incoming billing and invoice questions.
8. Properly and professionally handle customer complaints and issues, including, but not limited to updating user & pass-codes, call lists, alarm incidents, contract issues, cancellations, etc.
9. Copy, mail and/or fax user manuals to customers as needed.
10. Resolve collection issues with past due accounts.
11. Complete requests for credit as needed and obtain necessary approvals.
12. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by interacting with the Per Mar Security Services internal/external customers (including, but not limited to: current customers, prospective customers, clients, vendors, co-workers, supervisors and management) in a mutually respectful manner regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and all other protected classes.
13. Adhere to the highest standards of ethical business conduct and compliance by acting lawfully, ethically, honestly and professionally in the performance of their jobs at all times as well as be in compliance with company policy and procedures as it relates to their job function.
14. When appropriate, inform customers of Per Mar Security Services of products and services and refer business to appropriate department.
15. As this position develops, the employee may be assigned additional duties or special projects as deemed necessary by management.
16. Assume responsibility for understanding and complying with Per Mar Security Services attendance expectations.
*Essential Functions to be performed with or without a reasonable accommodations
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
Due to the nature of this service, the Customer Care Representative may be required to work additional hours when necessary - i.e.: fill open shifts and cover during holidays. ¬ Covering other shifts and working overtime hours is a shared obligation within the department.
Must be able to obtain a State of Iowa security license per company policy.
Education and/or Experience:
1.¬ ¬ ¬ High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.2.¬ ¬ ¬ One to three months related experience in clerical, data entry, accounting/billing and/or alarm industry administrative duties.
1.¬ ¬ ¬ Must be able to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, simple correspondence, and memos.2.¬ ¬ ¬ Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.3.¬ ¬ ¬ Must be able to read, write and interpret documents such as safety rules, routine reports, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.4.¬ ¬ ¬ Must be able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.5.¬ ¬ ¬ Must be able to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.6.¬ ¬ ¬ Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.7.¬ ¬ ¬ Must be able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.8.¬ ¬ ¬ Strong customer service focus/skills a must.9.¬ ¬ ¬ Strong computer skills with demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel are required.10.¬ ¬ ¬ Ability to operate office equipment such as copier and fax machines.11.¬ ¬ ¬ Previous experience with Sedona & Manitou and/or the ability to learn in-house software programs quickly is required.12.¬ ¬ ¬ Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.13.¬ ¬ ¬ Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.14.¬ ¬ ¬ Capable of handling stressful situations without decreasing productivity.15.¬ ¬ ¬ Must be able to travel to branch offices as needed for training purposes, etc.16.¬ ¬ ¬ Must possess the values important to Per Mar Security – Integrity, Communication, Excellent Service, and Accountability.Per Mar is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabilities
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://PerMarSecurityServices.appone.com