Sales position responsible for selling all products and services, including third party partner products, into physician office environments. This is primarily a new business role as opposed to selling into existing accounts.
• Independently manage a sales territory to meet assigned sales quotas while working as part of a team
• Identify and qualify new prospects to continually build pipeline
• Effectively demonstrate software products
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Provide feedback to Sales Management related to the market and competitor environment
• Attend Meetings as required and/or participate in various local or national trade shows
• Other duties as assigned by Manager
Required Skills:• Minimum of a High school diploma/GED with college degree preferred• Three+ years’ prior experience selling ambulatory healthcare practice management and electronic health record software, and/or healthcare capital equipment, or other healthcare information systems and services• Effective verbal and written communication skills• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Salesforce is a plus• Negotiating skills • Ability to effectively manage time to meet territory objectives
Computer Skills: • Must possess general computer knowledge• Must learn the PM & EHR software and become proficient in order to independently demonstrate the features and benefits to prospects
Travel and other: • Ability to travel on a weekly basis and while travelling carry a laptop computer and projector, and possibly banner stands and computer monitors for small local/regional trade shows.• Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard/mouse to effectively present software to others, projector and online presentation tools such as GoToMeeting, and telephone.• Ability to comfortably speak and present in front of people and groups ranging from 1 – 50 and potentially larger.
This position is currently accepting applications.