Make the Mission Happen.
Base2 Engineering has exciting opportunities our prime contract working with our customer. We are looking for engineers capable of executing on an embedded software reverse engineering effort. #joinourband
Our embedded software engineers work with embedded systems, and the external systems that interface with them. They must be able to understand requirements, interact with other members of the technical staff, perform software design, software and interface engineering documentation, and design reviews. Engineers must understand the overall engineering process, from design kick-off to production; and, must be capable of interacting with the various disciplines (e.g., systems, electrical, mechanical, test) involved in production of a product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Plus 5-10++ years of experience
- C programming, Python, Linux
- ARM OR x86 assembly
- Software Reverse Engineering experience
- A source code control system such as Subversion OR Git
- Embedded software development experience
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience in both ARM and x86 Assembly
- Experience using gdb to debug code
- Familiarity with VMWare
- Familiarity with cygwin
- Familiarity with SWIG
- Familiarity with C++
Clearance: All candidates must be fully cleared to include FS poly.
Base2 is an equal opportunity employer.