1. B.A. Degree (or year for year related administration experience in lieu of degree).
2. Two (2) or more years of general administrative, clerical, and customer service experience.
3. Demonstrated computer and keyboarding competence with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
5. Work well under pressure, meet multiple and often competing deadlines
6. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Ability to relate to parents, youth (all ages), school district or county agency personnel, and staff.
9. Performs well under pressure, meet multiple and often competing deadlines.
10. Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, and produce high quality and accurate work.
11. Demonstrated cultural responsiveness in working with diverse families and communities.
12. Clean driving record; current CA Driver’s License or ability to obtain within 10 days after hired.
13. Must have access to dependable transportation and personal car insurance.
1.Demonstrated experience and competence using an electronic
2.Fluency (verbal and written) in prevailing language(s) of the community.
3. Fluency in American Sign Language proficiency.