CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. are looking for a New Business Development Manager to join our fun and successful organization. Our company culture fosters and
encourages innovation and growth by promoting openness, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position will be responsible for Working closely with the SVP of New Business Development to generate bank and credit union new business leads in the Midwest Territory and manage the pipeline of territory leads through the new business development process to affiliation. Responsibilities also include new business development activities in the territory including cold calling, developing and making on-site presentations, providing WebEx demonstrations, fulfilling due diligence requests from prospects, etc.
Position duties include but not limited to:
- Target Banks and Credit Unions with established retail investment programs and GDC
- Assists New Business Development Team in the development of leads and telephone prospecting new financial institutions.
- Make regular call outs to prospects in the territory to keep pipeline full
- Meet phone call and face to face appointment goals
- Develop and provide appropriate information packages for prospective clients as requested
- Participate with New Business Development Team and Marketing Department to develop newsletters and marketing content for use in targeted marketing campaigns
- Participate in the RFP process to answer questions and deliver finished product on time
- Responsible for providing PowerPoint Presentations to prospects both via WebEx and in person
- Work with the New Business Development Internal Specialist to coordinate home office visits (HOV) to include agendas, meeting presentations, presentation materials, dining arrangements, attendee coordination, and other necessary support
- Present Technology Webex Demonstrations to include dV, Clear1, Marketing/FMC, etc.
- Responsible for generating Due Diligence Packages for prospects (Executive Summary, Proforma/Proposals, Pricing and Transition Packages)
- Assist with trade show activities and attends Industry Conferences: BISA/NACUSO, etc.
- Use research tools from a variety of sources (i.e. Accuity B/D Database, FDIC, NCUA, LinkedIn, Hunter, Callahan Data base)
- Set and keep consistent office hours in support of Business Development
- Support Company Mission and Corporate Values.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; or 4-6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of three to five years related industry experience and/or sales role including managing and utilizing a CRM system to process and/or track and organize business development activities
- Series 6 or 7 required or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Exceptional communication skills required and must have ability to engage prospects and customers over the telephone.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as product information, operating instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2517556
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. offer a rewarding career path and potential for advancement as well as good benefits and a solid work/life balance. Our collaborative culture offers community through shared goals and strong work ethics. To learn more about CFS, please visit www.cusonet.com.