Primary Objective: Assist the Quality Manager or the Lead QC Technician, or designate, and support the Quality Management System; assist with product inspection, shipping and release; assist the manufacturing process engineer with the development and testing of products; and, other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist QC Supervisor or the Lead QC Technician designates with the dimensional measurement of extruded tubing and various tubing assemblies plus various extrusion profiles;
• Visual inspection of extruded tubing and various tubing assemblies;
• Perform calibrations;
• Initiation of proposed specifications and /or revision of existing specifications;
• Inspect Packaging and shipping product;
• Incoming/receiving inspection duties;
• Production lot release activities;
• In process inspection activities to match manufacturing prints;
• Maintaining databases; preparing reports;
• Able to maintain accurate, legible and detailed records of activities;
• Assist manufacturing process engineer with the development and testing of products and materials;
• Assist Manufacturing Manager or designates in the following:
• Other duties as assigned.
This position is currently accepting applications.