• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
• Ability and desire to pay close attention to detail
• Knowledge of accounting procedures
• Working or trainable knowledge of common PC applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Professional attitude and appearance
Benefits we offer:
• Competitive salaries commensurate with experience
• Health and Life Insurance
• 401k retirement plan
• Paid Personal & Vacation time
To qualify for employment, candidates must submit to a pre-employment investigation that includes: background check, drug testing & previous employment verification.
**Priority 1 Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a Drug-Free Workplace, made up of over 600 team members.**