SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role with specific experience in project management deployment of the following: Systems and Storage, IP/Telephone, Networking, Security and/or consulting in these areas
· Strong business knowledge
· Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management
· Information Technology background; experience with IT related projects and SOW, specializations in Cloud/Managed Services areas including the ability to actually perform and troubleshoot technical tasks such as switch/firewall/access points installations
· Experience managing complex, multi-site integration projects
· Strong knowledge of Cisco
· Strong analytical, consulting/client service, and relationship building skills
· Exceptional prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong self-management skills with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
· Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities.
· Orientation to schedules and deadlines.
· Ability to manage time effectively.
· Assumes responsibilities for own actions.
· Works collaboratively with team to accomplish goals; Ability to deal with all levels of the organization
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Manages conflict positively and resolves differences through negotiation.
· Builds and maintains relationships with other team members and co-workers