Summary/Objectives: To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform (or demonstrate a positive trend) all key accountabilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.
1. Learns and follows Orbitform's Purpose, Mission, Vision & Values.
2. Develop and design products as it relates to the controls/electrical of our equipment, capable of meeting customer requirements and industry standards through the use of existing, modified and/or new designs.
3. Provide occasional on-site installations and/or warranty work at customer location.
4. Work directly with mechanical engineers during the design and development of machines and systems.
5. Create drawing, panel layouts, HMI screen designs, schematics, bill of materials and other documentation to fully define the products and/or projects as assigned.
6. Develop and implement cost reduction ideas on standard product line.
7. Integration of robots and/or pick & place units.
8. Identify, research and evaluate now technology.
9. Ensure that the electrical aspects of the machinery are in compliance with the requirements of applicable safety and electrical standards.