KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Possess knowledge of food quality standards and understanding of service and atmosphere as they relate to the line cook position.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Working knowledge of food service equipment and utensils
- Knowledge of federal and state sanitation guidelines
- Physically capable of remaining on feet for long periods of time.
- Subject to internal working conditions, including a smoking environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Education Required: None
Education Preferred: High School Diploma or General Education Equivalency (GED)
Experience: Prefer previous experience in the food service industry
Certificates & Licenses: Must meet Tribal/State compact licensing requirements, pass criminal background check and submit to drug testing.