· Processes checks, on a daily basis, for the Outsource, Tax Disbursement and Delinquency teams.
· Assists the accounts payable process by processing selected payments through MAS 200.
· Prepares journal entries with detailed backup for review by others.
· Prepares a daily cash position analysis to state the current cash balance and the next day’s projected balance as assigned.
· Files journal entries and other backup or support per department standards.
· Performs month-end Bank Reconciliations as assigned.
· Performs daily Tax Payment Clearing Account reconciliations as assigned.
· Cross trains in order to assist with other position responsibilities in the case of absences.
· Reviews procedures and recommends process improvements.
· Meets the monthly collection targets and productivity goals.
· Performs ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects, as required.
· Performs of other duties as assigned.