The Program Specialist is responsible for overall management of all administrative office procedures for the designated program. The Program Specialist will develop, process, andmaintain the electronic tracking system for the CFT Program as well as maintain many complex systems and calendars. The Program Specialist is responsible for ensuring all client sensitive information is kept safeguarded and confidential at all times. The Program Specialist must also interact with all staff, clients, and guests in a personable, professional, and helpful manner.
1. Minimum two (2) years in an administrative position.
2. Demonstrated computer proficiency and use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
3. Ability to travel, approximately 25% of position.
4. Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
5. Excellent organization skills and attention to details, flexible, and meets deadlines
6. Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and congenially with other employees.
7. Ability to work cooperatively and congenially with other employees.
8. Clean driving record; current CA Driver’s License required, or ability to obtain within 10 days after hire.
1. B.A. Degree from an accredited college or university (or four years of administrative experience in lieu of a B.A. Degree).
2. Bilingual preferred (could be required based on contract requirements) in a threshold language as defined by contract.
3. Ability to multi-task, self-motivated, and an ability to work with little supervision.
Check out our Benefits!
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Employer matching 401k retirement plan
Employer paid life insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account
Paid Time Off
Qualifying Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://FredFinchYouthCenter.appone.com